Tuesday, June 12, 2012

chillin' productions & femme cartel

Thankfully, my calendar's been busy with art shows and events i've had the pleasure of being invited to. Though it took a long journey around the sun to have this consistency, i hope nothing but the best for my future...and who knows i may reap the financial reward as well. But for now it's definitely feeding my soul.

Here's my upcoming exhibits in the next 2 months: Chillin' Productions is a bi-annual showcase for artists and designers. I've been participating for the past 4 years...and it's definitely a good platform for networking. Saturday, June 23, 2012 8-2am Mezzanine 444 jesse st. SF http://mezzaninesf.com  www.chillinproductions.com


Femme Cartel presents Fashionably Drawn
art opening and reception Friday, July 20 Roll Up Gallery, SF

This will be my second show with these rad badass women, and my first in a fashion illustration themed exhibit. Looking onward! xo

***STAY TUNED FOR "I.MAGIC NATION"...OPENING IN AUGUST OAKLAND ART MURMUR***

No comments:

Post a Comment